Power cord choice?

Hoping to change (or upgrade) my current PC in use with my ARC CD3 Mk2. Currently I'm using a Locus Designs Polestar and setting a limit $600 max. I'd like to find a cord that can get more micro details from the ARC yet, I'd like to retain the smoothness but, try to open the sound stage and get a little more bottom in doing so. I listen to Alt rock (Sir Sly, The Killers, Gargage), rock, blues using Classe CAP 151 integrated and Apogee Slant 6s. I know this is subjective but, I'm also doing my best to work with my budget constraints and I'm not going to change if the improvement would just be slightly incremental. I'd like suggestions to consider, please.
rsjm80
oh...I see....but I...I am not kidding, I do recommend such a solution strongly
Please all . Stop with the electricity flows like water or oil or any other liquid.  That's not how it works and you should know better. 
Cullen circuts many of us have been there and he makes very very good power cords AT areasonable price.
This is simple. ARC almost always use Shunyata at Shows. Find a nice used Shunyata cable and be happy.
Well it looks like everyone missed the most important fact . Those are some REALLY NICE FISH ! My system is low powered tubes , Richard Gray conditioner, Morrow cords . After that was well listened to, I switched my 15 amp outlets to 20 amp medical grade and switched my cord on the Gray to a 20 amp Shunyata Venom HC . That made a noticeable difference . And I bet a really nice bamboo rod would make your system sound considerably better ! I’m so envious! Regards , Mike B .