Power conditioning for digital gear AND tube amp?

My system is a 125w KT88 tube integrated amp and digital sources w/ a tubed DAC...
What type of power conditioning should I go for???

Ayon Triton amp
PS Audio PWT transport & modded SqueezeBox Touch sources
AMR dac
Daedalus Ulysses speaks
128x128jriggy

Showing 3 responses by zephyr24069

I've owned several manufacturer's solutions over the years for both active and passive power conditioning (Monster, Gray, Shunyata, ExactPower and Furman top of the line models in all cases; each has their virtues for video and/or audio and I've liked them all for various reasons).

A good dedicated circuit has been in place in my prior and current home since 2007; it's a must!

A while back I made the switch to a APS Purepower2000; it regenerates the wave twice then stores it in a large bank of batteries so your system sees battery power all the time. You can yank the power cable and be totally disconnected from the grid playing through batteries. I view this as a destination piece of gear to say the least.
Does anyone know where things stand with actual Purepower 2000+ and 3000+ unit availability (Canadian company)? None of the authorized sources I checked with who actually responded seem to have them, nor have they been given any reliable answer as to when things will ship. Apparently quite a few promised ship dates have been made and have been missed over the past few months based upon the information given.

The plus-generation of these units have several features that I really want in my system as an upgrade to my existing unit. It would be good if they are making the units and are shipping them out to be purchased.

Have any of you been able to purchase one of these new units from the Canada-based Purepower and do you have it in your system? If so, how do you like it?