Power conditioning: APS, Eclipse, Velocitor, or ?

Looking to upgrade power conditioner from Monster unit purchased years ago. Have studied discussions of different models here on A'gon and elsewhere and learnt a good deal, but suspect that from putting my own question I'd learn even more. Front runners:

Audiophile APS -- Power regeneration seems a reasonable procedure. Battery backup may be more important for home theatre than for my two-channel audio. Only six outlets. Main downside: possibly audible cooling fan.

Audio Magic Eclipse -- Twelve outlets, good. Don't know how it works, puzzled by filter adjustment feature. Main downside: while I value Pace, Rhythm And Timing, I also value body, substance and heft to the sound, and this doesn't seem to be AM's strength.

Walker Velocitor -- Only six outlets but with parallel conditioning one could use the other half of one's wall outlet. Main downside: no surge protection, what happens when lightning strikes?

Richard Gray, Shunyata, BPT, ExactPower all have good reports but not quite as good as these. From a review I concluded that Audience adeptResponse wouldn't suit my system. There may well be other brands I should consider. Limited possibilities to listen to gear here in Northern Alberta, so should specially welcome comments based on actual comparisons.

Supplementary question: how important is it to have separate conditioners for digital and analogue equipment? Note that there's only one power point (twin outlets) near my equipment, and I can't hope to re-wire my 12th storey condominium.

Grateful for all enlightenment. Thanks, Nick.
nwickend
Update:

Both Jerry from Audio Magic and Jim from Sound Application have sent me helpful information -- in the first case, that using two power cords into a twin outlet is perfectly all right, as the internal circuitry of the Eclipse prevents feedback -- in the second case, that the RLS is the model I should be looking at, a new and improved version just out. My impression is that these are both great guys with great products, but I've still got to make some kind of decision between them. The two conditioners probably have somewhat different flavours, so to speak -- any more comments from those who have heard them?

The Audiophile APS that I had hoped to hear, left by the sales rep at Audio Ark, was picked up again by the sales rep by the time I inquired. Disappointing! But the more I think of it the more convinced I am that one day I'll want more than 6 outlets.
That's quite a high class dilema you have there, Nwickend. Your ears will probably be very happy with either choice. It is only a matter of something that you will never know. Unless you want to give both of them a long run in your rig, make a decision, and sell the other on the 'gon. I know the AM well, and am very happy.
I know I’m a bit late to this party, but Verastarr makes a really nice power conditioner. 

VERASTARR AC POWER BLOCK