Power conditioner some say yes and some say no.

Depending on who I ask a power transformer conditioner can have a good effect on the sound while others claim they inhibit the dynamics of an amp. I don’t have serious power problems as far as I know but I enjoy my sound most of the time. I currently use a Hydra 6 for my entire system except for my amp where I use a Hydra 2. Would it make sense to invest thousands on a power transformer conditioner or would my Hydras be enough by isolating the components from each other. I was waiting for a Keces IQRP 3600 to try but the dealer I was to get it from died from Covid-19 before arranging my Keces to be shipped. I am out $4000 and am not so fast to drop another $4000 on the Keces. Perhaps in the future if it makes sense. I find that not many use transformer conditioners due to the dynamics limitations of the amp. Any help would be appreciated.
128x128mitchb
I use shunyata triton typhon combo on my main system and hydra on my vintage tube system. The key things I notice are more details, and much better focus and depth of sound stage, even noticeable by my wife. That’s a biggie. 
@mitchb - thanks for sharing your system page. I like looking at what is out there in people's systems, so again, thanks for taking the time.
@rixthetrick, I haven’t compared with and without,  as not using them isn’t really an option,  I need the extra  receptacles  they provide.
@clio09

’If you want a real bargain check out the link. It says DIY but Chris will build it for you for a nominal fee. These are essentially the same Balanced Power Technology units that were offered years ago when Chris was still in business. I bought two of them and am very satisfied:

Agree 100%, the BPT products are terrific ! I’ve had his BPT 3.5 Signature plus unit for 11 years and still consider it one of the wisest audio product purchases I’ve ever made. Every component sounds better via this balanced isolation transformer than without it.

As others have pointed out, individual circumstances will obviously influence the outcomes of different users/different power conditioners. For me a very positive net gain in sound quality. The late Roger Modjeski was right in regard to the balanced isolation transformer. I don’t have experience with other brands of this type of power conditioner.
Charles
@charles1dad - I was using the Torus RM15+ for quite a few years and before that had the original Running Springs Audio Haley. Both were very good, but do not provide balanced isolation.

I have 4 dedicated lines for my system, the BPT is plugged into one (sources plugged into the BPT), the amp into another, and the electrostatic speakers plugged into one each. If I had the space and the money I would get an Equitech unit that hooks up directly to the main house panel.