Power conditioner some say yes and some say no.

Depending on who I ask a power transformer conditioner can have a good effect on the sound while others claim they inhibit the dynamics of an amp. I don’t have serious power problems as far as I know but I enjoy my sound most of the time. I currently use a Hydra 6 for my entire system except for my amp where I use a Hydra 2. Would it make sense to invest thousands on a power transformer conditioner or would my Hydras be enough by isolating the components from each other. I was waiting for a Keces IQRP 3600 to try but the dealer I was to get it from died from Covid-19 before arranging my Keces to be shipped. I am out $4000 and am not so fast to drop another $4000 on the Keces. Perhaps in the future if it makes sense. I find that not many use transformer conditioners due to the dynamics limitations of the amp. Any help would be appreciated.
128x128mitchb
Wall outlets. How charming.
How does the term electrical recepticles work for you :-) ?
I use a couple of fairly inexpensive units mostly to add outlets, offer some protection from brown and black outs, facilitate cable management and separate analog from digital components.
I use shunyata triton typhon combo on my main system and hydra on my vintage tube system. The key things I notice are more details, and much better focus and depth of sound stage, even noticeable by my wife. That’s a biggie.