Power conditioner and high end power cord

I am setting up my first system and need to understand if you have a good power conditioner (EQUI=CORE 1800) do you still need these high end AC power cables. The cable I got with the conditioner 6 feet looks very high end not sure how it's made. I have all my components (two -MC601mono blocks, C2600, MD550, MT10, two JL Audio E112 sub, and JL Audio CR-1) going into the EQUI=CORE 1800. If you switch all the components to a higher end AC cables is the sound any better. Or do you need just a high end power cord from the wall to the conditioner and use the cables to the components that they came with. Any help would be appreciated. 

gbprint6559
  So here’s my experience. I’m a Mid Fi guy and budget driven.               1 ). I installed Hubbell outlets . Easy and inexpensive. No SQ improvement noted . But my old outlets used a  push spring to attach the Romex . The Hubble’s have beefy screws and put a death grip on my power cords .                          2 ). I’ve tried no conditioner, a Monster , A Furman , and currently run a Richard Gray 600. No noticble SQ improvement. However when I added a Shunyata Venom HC 20 amp iec power cord , I could tell a definite improvement across the sonic range . Prior to that I tried a Pangea AC 14 with a 15 to 20 adapter . I lost bass , but gained in mid and treble compared to the stock power cord . Based on a partial improvement from a cord that was to light, I figured a decent high power cord would help and it did .                               3 ). I’ve tried the following power cords in 1 meter lengths. Pangea AC 14 SE MKII, Pangea AC 9, Silnote Poseidon, Analysis Plus Pro Power Oval , Signal Hi Fi Digital Power Ref , Morrow MP4.     4 ). My current arrangement is this. Morrow MP4’s on Pre and Power amp. Analysis Plus Pro Power Oval on Schiit Yiggy and Oppo 105. Signal Hi Fi on Musical Fidelity’s CD transport ( but will be switching to the Analysis Plus . Shunyata Venom HC 5 ft on Richard Gray power filter . Silnote Poseidon on subs directly to the outlets .                5 ). So in closing I have had good results with the Silnote Poseidon   ($100.) and heavy enough for high power amps with a 15 amp iec  , Analysis Plus ( $85. With promo code ) from guitar center, great for digital source and DAC, Shunyata Venom HC ( $175. ) , The Morrow MP4 at $700 for 2 with 10 day burn in . I also have a Pangea adapter to mate a 15 amp iec to a 20 amp component ( $25), and an adapter for mating a 15 amp iec to a standard plug ( for home burn in using a house appliance).               6 ). Finally this . My friend has Multiple systems and owns Bryston, Rogue , Modwright, and Parasound . He has dedicated 20 amp lines . He recently switched from a Furman to the Torus for his Rogue M-180’s, the gain was phenomenal. We were amazed that with tubes it could be that big . I could understand with big Brystons , but WOW !                     7 ). So this is my actual experience, not regurtated specs and theory. With my Pea Brain, limited vocabulary and penny sized budget , I hope I was of help . So to answer your question . Change your outlets , plug your subs into the wall . Try the Analysis Plus Pro on your source and DAC . Get some heavier cords for your amps. And the Torus is a BEAST ! Cheers , Mike B. 
I would say, set up your room acoustics long before you spend much money on power cables.

Keep noisy devices like routers, and cable TV boxes outside of your power conditioner.

Then invest in a pair of AC cables and see if it does a damn thing for you.
Used to run an office grade UPS and a furman rackrider. Taking them in or out of the system I was hard pressed to hear a difference.

I pulled both out and put in a regenerator.  Actual jaw dropping change the 1st day. Factory cords on all equipment. Since then I've become a believer.  

Topping it off I upgraded the PC between the wall and regenerator and that was a big change as well. 
If my memory serves correctly, the CPT 1800 units have their duplex outlets wired in a “daisy-chain” configuration rather than with “home run” wiring from the transformer. Check the latter posts in this CPT thread here:
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/has-anyone-tried-these-stunning-new-cpt-power-cord
Look for posts by grannyring and others. 

What’s the impact of current to each duplex outlet for the different wiring schemes from the transformer to the outlets? Daisy-chained outlets will provide full current to the first duplex out wired directly from the transformer, while all other duplex outlets serially wired downstream from the first duplex outlet will get less and less current as one goes to the other duplex outlets that are wired to the first duplex outlet. The last duplex outlet in the chain gets whatever scraps of current that the other outlets do not use.

So it matters what duplex outlet one uses for gear hookup. Not good. I’d use only really low current sourced gear for the stock CPT 1800. 

Home run wiring schemes have each duplex wired separately to the transformer in parallel, so each duplex draws identical current from the transformer. So it doesn’t matter what duplex outlet one uses for gear. 

Grannyring (and others) can give you tips on how to convert the daisy-chain wiring configuration to a home run wiring configuration. Some, if not all, of this info is listed in the above thread. 
And I totally ignored the affect of power cables in my post. Why? Because no matter what the cost, no power cable will restore the needed source current the duplex outlet failed to provide at the outset.