Power conditioner and high end power cord

I am setting up my first system and need to understand if you have a good power conditioner (EQUI=CORE 1800) do you still need these high end AC power cables. The cable I got with the conditioner 6 feet looks very high end not sure how it's made. I have all my components (two -MC601mono blocks, C2600, MD550, MT10, two JL Audio E112 sub, and JL Audio CR-1) going into the EQUI=CORE 1800. If you switch all the components to a higher end AC cables is the sound any better. Or do you need just a high end power cord from the wall to the conditioner and use the cables to the components that they came with. Any help would be appreciated. 

gbprint6559
Some here make categorical statements implying that what they say or have experienced is always how it is for everybody. Not so! Example: Power amplifiers should never be plugged into a conditioner/regenerator because it will restrict dynamic response. Sometimes yes, sometimes no. A lot depends upon the amplifier’s design. In my particular case each transistor in my amp has a large value, quality capacitor right next to it. All those caps in aggregate store a lot of power to deliver the dynamics when they are there to be reproduced. A further advantage I have is running two powered subwoofers so the main amp is not called upon to power the deep bass notes.

I don’t doubt that there are amps who do not play well with power conditioning/regeneration, but some do. Each one of us has to know our components and how our systems respond under varying conditions.
I think your mileage will vary depending on your own situation. Your other home devices, your location, how well the power supply in your gear deals with the particular combination of noise, and voltages you have.

My favorite, cost effective solutions for this are the Furman with SMP and LiFT.

If you can afford power regenerators like PS Audio, even better.
The usual nonsense posts on here make you wonder if the whole process of advising people of experiences is a waste of time. 2 people without hearing what I hear have decried my experiences - "I don't believe"  words are ignorant and pointless, Please understand you cannot say such words UNLESS YOU HAVE THE SAME OR SIMILAR COMBINATION. Also one has interpreted my comments that I do not play music loud means that I listen softly as though I was listening to elevator music.  Crass and double crass. These naysayers really need to get a life and a better attitude.
A friend made a silver power cable that did wonders to his system, that killed mine soundwise. Some of that silver issue is to do with guage and my system needing a heavier guage, which DOES work better. Does anyone want to say "I don't believe you " again on that point too, without the slightest knowledge of what they are saying? Will trolls stop commenting on other posts where they have NO experience whatsoever. Please please.
A dedicated circuit and a good PC from it are better in my opinion than getting a pricy line conditioner. That’s the best first choice for line conditioning.