Power Cables for Krell FPB300

Looking for insights and first hand experience with various 20amp power cables on the Krell FPB300 amp. I just made a deal to buy one with stock cord included. None of my personal inventory of cables have 20amp IEC, so I am wondering about people's experiences with the stock cord and others. Hoping to spend less than $500 used/demo etc. and not averse to using the stock cable if it would make sense. I know that rarely does, but since Krell occasionally made the power cables captive, perhaps they felt that the stock cables are more than just a low cost alternative. Thanks in advance,
Cheers,
Spencer
128x128sbank

Showing 2 responses by sbank

Guys, thanks for those suggestions. 
As a renter, adding 20amp line is near impossible. I am in old house with fuses not circuit breakers. Somebody mentioned that since the outlets are on opposite side of house from the fuse box, extra resistance will help my situation a bit. Fingers crossed on that...Cheers,
Spencer
@nglazer It has 20amp IEC female and comes with a generic cable which I think I read somewhere(i.e. a forum post) that it's made by Belden. Cheers,
Spencer