power cables' effect on power conditioner?

After auditioning different power cables over the years I have settled on the ones I  now have in in my system. I do not have a power conditioner, but am considering one. Will the power cable used from the wall outlet to the conditioner change the sonic characteristics of my system? Or is it recommended to use the same cable from the outlet to the conditioner as the cables from the conditioner to each component?
valinar
Any power cord cord will impact the sound of any gear you plugged them into. It’s how they impact the gears power supply and that is an unknown which is why you try before you buy.
@emailists , it was my understanding that steel shielded cable should not be used in audio applications. The link you provided states the use of this cable is for...

"Branch circuit and feeder wiring for computers, programmable controllers, electronic discharge lighting, office machines and other electronic equipment that introduce additive harmonic currents from non-linear switching loads"

Maybe you can enlighten me as to why this cable would be superior to 10 gauge Romex. 
I thought BX type cable and metal conduit should not be used from circuit panel to audio system.

I found mention of that steel shielded ac cable on another audio site but no one had actually used it.  They also have already aluminum cased version.  Would that be better?

In My application the cable will be in wall for for A foot or two from the breaker box then run on Wall or along the floor in mostly hidden areas.   That's why I thought steel encased cable would be advantagous.  I also just read about  VH audio Cryo treated romex.    Not sure which direction to go - I'd like to hear more about why steel or conduit should not be used.  
@emailists , I'm not an electrician or an EE. I think the issue with a steel shield or steel conduit is that it should never
touch the ground wire of the dedicated line or become grounded to the destination. eg, the circuit panel ground buss or a steel receptacle box.

If you are not consulting with an electrician, you could start a new thread about your dedicated line. Many  experts on the forum will respond.
https://www.southwire.com/commercial/metalCladCables.htm

This is from the company who makes Romex. Typically used in a commercial installation.
You could post your question about the best way to run your line and also ask about VH audio Cryo treated Romex.