Power Cable that fits two prong connections

I don't really know how to explain this, but awhile back I saw a company that makes audiophile grade power cables that fit the little two prong connections found on some equipment. I recently got DirectTV and would like to replace the power cable on my DirecTV receiver but it has that two prong plug instead of the common three prong. For the life of me, I can't remember what company makes cables for that less common connector. Any help is greatly appreciated.
The two prong style of plug is called " C7 " I know PS Audio sells them, and believe AQ does also.

Do a power cable search on Audio Advisor.

Luck be with you.
The one I use on my SAT receiver is from HFT which I purchased from the Cable Company. It's an excellent, well-made (Germany, I think) two-prong. Cardas also makes one, as does Audioquest, although I've nothing good about the AQ. I believe the HFT is a little heavier gauge than the others.
Signal Cable also carries the adapter for a really reasonable price (compared to others). It's not on their website. Contact member Frank9740. No affiliation, just a happy customer.
Dedicated Audio sells adapters so they you can use any IEC cable. This way you won't have to restrict which cable you buy.
They sell on this site and are very reliable.