Power Cable ~ $300 - Which to get? Nordost, Audioquest, Furutech, Shunyata, Zavfino?

I just upgraded to an Audioquest NRG-4 for my amp, which already has made a bit of a difference, however, I am getting a new Audioquest Power bar/conditioner, and wanna connect the entire thing to the wall (will be wired nicely later).

I was told to get the best cable I can get from the power strip to the wall... hence looking for a mid-range power cord, say between $300-400 and not too bulky with some flexiblity... what do you guys recommend? Audioquest Monsoon? Nordost Blue Haven? Furutech, Shunyata in that price range... or Zavfino which is the only one making OCC cable in that price range! Even if a bit higher it's ok, as there are always specials here or there.

Any ideas? Suggestions?
alexb76

Showing 1 response by robert53

There are a lot of good power cords available mentioned above. I haven't tried that many of the ones mentioned but they do make a huge difference. I have a whole set of Shunyata Venom HC power cords. The difference from stock cables is dramatic. I am now using ESP Music Cord Pro because I felt that they were more transparent than the Shunyatas. A lot depends on your system. The Venom And ESP Music Cord Pro are entry level affordable cables from these companies and  are great for the price. I'm sure there are a lot of other affordable great cables from the other companies mentioned too. Also, it depends on how  the music you are playing is recorded and mastered.