Power Amplifier Longevity

Hi All, 
I am venturing into the separate component world and was wondering how long a good power amp typically lasts.  I may have access to some older Lexicon CX and LX series amplifiers.  However, since they are discontinued and nearly 20 years old from what I understand, should I be concerned with how much longer they will last?  If they do need servicing, is this something that is available at a reasonable cost?  Or should I invest in newer equipment?

Budget is a concern for me which is why I am interested in these older (higher quality) amps at a reduced price versus spending the same amount on something newer, but lower quality.

At this time, I have a Marantz AV8802A and Vienna Acoustics speakers. 
Main L/R - Mozart Grand
Center - Maestro Grand
4 Surrounds - Waltz Grand

I thank you in advance for any advice provided on this subject.
Brian

brianb339
Yes, I failed to mention that my Mozart Grands will most likely be powered separately by a Wyred4Sound ST-500 class D that I already have.  So the Lexicon CX or LX will power the Center and Surround Channels.  The LX-7 is attractive as it appears I could bridge channels for the center speaker for more power there and run the 4 surrounds from the remaining.

Yes, the Marantz is a Pre/Processor.  Model AV8802A.

Thank you
Also depends on how well the unit was tacked care of. People tend to confine their equipment to small closed in spaces with very little ventilation. Heat will greatly reduce a component life span.
So it seems the caps are the main concern.  Are these serviceable and if so, does the investment make sense to service or buy new at that point?