Positive Shout-Out for Music Reference/Ram Labs - Excellent Product/Superb Cust Service

Recently acquired an RM-9 MK2...very, very, nice amp, exudes quality, sounds fabulous. I called and left a message ...had some questions, and wanted to have it gone over, tubes tested/sorted, and ultimately, some minor upgrades. I received a call back that same evening, after their business hours. Roger and Tony were very communicative and kept me updated the whole way.

I guess that kind of service should be taken for granted...but, unfortunately, it’s rare that I experience it these days.

I wish I had known about these guys earlier in my journey...businesses like these with excellent products and service deserve our patronage.

(OK we can go back to talking about Synergistic Red Fuses now ; )
128x128ml8764ag

Showing 1 response by ct0517

ml8764ag
congrats on getting the RM9. I happen to own an RM9 which has been significantly modded; an Rm10 and also Rm3 -Rogers crossover box, which is not being used right now.
The RM9 has amazing transformers, I base this on xx? years of listening, and also comments from the respected hot rodder who modded my amp.
I have put it up against OTL, high power SS amps. I am hard on my gear meaning it gets used a lot and for long periods.
With the KT88 tubes my Rm9 rivals SS bass, and yet it is delicate and smooth like the OTL's were in the high frequencies. I have it powering matrix 800's. 

Happy Listening
Cheers