Pops when streaming

Hello, 

I just recently purchased a Node2i to stream in my system. I'm using the Coax out to feed my Peachtree Dacit into an NAD amp. I'm streaming via hifi not direct connection. 

I'm hearing some pops and snaps when I use Coax out, which are not there if I use the Streamer's own Dac. What's even more confusing is that certain cables pop and snap even more. I've contacted everyone with no help or suggestions as to what is happenning. 

What could be causing the pops ans cracks when streaming? Is this a known issue, related to network, cables, dacs, streamers?

Any help would be appreciated. 

J
halifaxj
It happens often at the start of songs. streaming from

Spotify
Tidal
Amazon HD

It pops a lot more with some cables. I am trying to identify the source of the problem in case I need to return the Node2i. 
Do you have a cd player with coax out that you could swap in and see if the problrm persists?
You need to go into the settings menu on your Node,go into "player". From there go to "audio". Scroll to the bottom of the page and turn "audio clock trim" off. That should do the trick.

7:38 I was typing the same answer as @rcray but he beat me. Try the Audio clock trim.
rocray (and lowrider57),

Thanks I’ll try that and report back. At first I thought it was just one of my cables, but I’ve tried 4 Coax and they’ve all done the same.

Also, thinking it might be the network, I streamed through the Node2i’s DAC directly, and the popping stopped.

J