Pop-up spam is making this site unusable.

The pop up spam on my iPhone is making audiogon unusable. Is anyone else having the same issue when viewed from an iPhone?
james63
Best blocker and the one I'm using now is uBlock Origin.  I hardly see any ads on any site, although some sites require me to disable the ad blocker for access to the site.
Ghostery is available for the iPhone as a browser. I use it on my desktop where its a plug in to Firefox- in that case it blocks 'trackers' that report your activity to other sites like Google.
As a browser on the iPhone it acts a bit different. You have to set it to block trackers- when you do it works a lot better (and faster) but not all sites will resolve. Audiogon does FWIW and I don't get any redirects or popups.
Ghostery also blocks ads. This is really nice when active on forum sites that have a lot of ads. It loads faster and seems less annoying :)
Okay, Just an update.
The pop-ups we believe have been blocked or in the processes of being removed. Email me at [email protected], attn: Tammy if you see anymore today. 
I still see them on iPhone. They take over the Safari browser and take me to another SPAM site. Go into the amps discussion from iPhone/Safari and I get routed to sfweeklymusic.world with a huge pop up that says Congratulations! and a picture of a gift.