Polk Legend L800 at RMAF?

Just wondering if anyone had a chance to listen to the soon to be released Polk L800 at RMAF and could share their thoughts. One thing I found strange (looking at show photos) was the school bus method of seating (in a row). If the speakers are intended to offer wide (disperse) sweet spot, why have attendees sit in a line...in a narrow sweet spot?
yakbob
Thanks for your thoughts trknomo.
I can't believe they chose an AV receiver for the demo you attended. I'm beginning to wonder if they really see their TOTL speaker as a home theater offering with 2-channel as a secondary consideration.

They're not extremely efficient (although I'm not bothered by the specs), so it's surprising they wouldn't choose the other power options sitting nearby...or even separates.

I haven't considered Polk for my home use...until now. For some reason, I'm curious about this pair, but it seems the field reps are dropping the ball during demos.
Given the negatives you mention, did you happen to try and sit outside of the sweet spot?
@yakbob Yes  actually did step out of the center of the speakers sweet spot and they sounded good off axis. I stood up, squatted down and the sound was pretty consistent. The rep said they should be on select dealers showroom floors Nov 1st. So a better private audition with better sources will be interesting to hear. 
Thanks for the additional information,  I plan to set up a demo with my closest dealer the next state over for early November. Cheers!
I Have a pair of these black new in the box if u guys know anyone interested , I am located in Pennsylvania .
I didn’t see them listed in the speaker category, are they listed in another category?