Plinius SA-250MKIV vs Bryston 14B-SST

Has anyone compared these two fine amplifiers? My speakers are large, 200-lb 9-driver design (Coincident Total Victory), yet highly efficient and resolving. Yes, I realize tube amps sound best on them, and I have used many valve designs with great success. However, now with child on the way, need SS, and I have a big room + the system is also used for HT, so the extra power/dynamics can't hurt.

I am most interested in how these two amps would compare sonically. If its' not too much to ask, please restrict comments to these 2 amps, without suggesting other amps (there is a reason for this)- thanks!
sutts
Well I love the 14b sst but the plinius is a bit better in class a mode, but you have to consider the plinius is $2000 more, but if cost isn't a issue get the SA-250MKIV.
I had the Plinius sa250III her and it was brite sounding on Schweikert speakers as where I think the bryston will be more bass sound.
Post removed 
Sutts,
the Plinius sounds very well, but it gets quite hot, the cooling area and the rest of the amp are quite sharp, and with a baby coming along it might be not the best choice. (The same is true for Pass amps.) As far as baby´s safety is concerned, you have no other choice than the Bryston. My ten-month-old daughter is crawling all the time in direction of my stereo set up, and my McIntosh amp, which fortunately is child-safe...Regards,
Florian Hassel
Lets not forget that the Plinius can be A/B for safety purposes. Just make sure to have Class A bias only when you listen critically.... and switch it back to A/B bias yourself or automatically have the amp switch back.

Joey