Plinius 8200 Mk II vs. MF Nu Vista M3/MF A 308

Has anyone compared the Plinius 8200MK II with the Musical Fidelity Nu Vista M3 or the new MF A308? I recently bought the MF Nu Vista 3D cd player (to replace my MF A3CD) and JM Lab Mini Utopia (to replace my Dynaudio 1.3MkII). Hence, I am now contemplating on changing my amp as I think that the MF Nu Vista M3 or MF A 308 would match well with my new CD player and the sensitive MINI utopia speakers.

Unfortunately, the M3 is no longer available here in the Philippines so my options would be to either get an A308, wait for someone to dispose a used M3 amp, try the new choke regulated A3.2cr or just stick with the Plinius 8200MkII. Any comments or suggestions? Suggestions for other integrated amps for the speakers is welcome, I heard yba passions are a good match but they aren't readily available in the Philippines and would have to be ordered 1 month in advance with payment.

By the way cables are analysis plus 9 and interconnects are DH Labs airmatrix. Everything is plugged into an audioprism foundation 2 (still thinking of which power cables to get, perhaps the kimber pk 10). Music taste is Jazz and vocals. Thanks.
jermometer

Showing 1 response by lordgorian

I'd get the m3 i think its a lot better than the a308 as it has chokes and higher quality parts. Lastly check out smjason's system on audiogon's virtual system he has the exact same system as you, maybe you should ask him for help. He is very knowledgable. Thanks, - ian