please help! which turntable , michell gyro se ,, pro ject rpm 10 carbon ,, avid diva 2 ?

this will be my first ever turn table setup , and i would appreciate any help and guideness 
i’m a multi genre music lover 
my audio system is for my standars good , capable to make u apreciate a good recording over a standar recording
i have a pair of dali ms5 speakers , edge nl10 amp, ps audio p10 power plan , benchmark dac 3 pre amp and good wiring all around , its a prety dynamic setup   
128x128dimitris7
@tom_hankins the EAT C-Sharp looks interesting ,, i would look into that , i allready requested a price from a dealer i know ,, thanks ! what phono stage u suggest me for that turntable ? 
They had a deal going for the table/arm and Ortofon Quintet Black cartridge going for $3500. It would take a phonostage with around 65db of gain to go with that. I'm using an Audionet PAM G2 with Audionet EPS G2 power supply.  Which is overkill for this table.

@tom_hankins i’m new to this and this might be a stupid question , but do i need the power supply if i have the Ps audio p10 power suply? 
Your P10 is a power conditioner or regenerator, different.
Most phonostages have a power supply built in them, mine does too, but i added a beefier outboard supply. 
What is your budget for a phonostage? 
@tom_hankins thanks for your time btw 
i was hopping not to spend more than 1500$ for a phono , i don’t mind buying a used one