Please help my 804s tweeters are not working

Please help, both of the my 804s are playing nicely but no sound is coming from the tweeters. I have the 802 center channel and it is sounds perfect. the tweerer is working. I have emotiva amp, and emotiva processor.
Thanks
tcu1
Have you clipped the speaker by driving them with almost all of the amps power? That's the main reason the tweeters go in most speakers.
If not, did you buy them new? if so send them back for repair.
If they are not under warrantee, pull the tweeter out of the cabinet and make sure everything is hooked up.
Could also be a bad crossover.
Good luck.
Yeah I probally clipped the speaker. I have driven them under about 80-85% power. What does that mean and doest that mean they need to be replaced.
How can i find out if the crossover is blown and how to replace it.
85% is clipping territory for sure. Yes, you will need to replace the
tweeters. Clipping happens when a amp runs out of power and starts
distorting . This distortion cooks the tweeters. If you need to play at the
volumes that clipped the tweeter, you should get a amp with more power to
drive the speakers with out running out of power.
Hope this helps. I've clipped tweeters before I learned how not to do it.
Yep, tweeters are usually more vulnerable than other speaker drivers. Woofers are usually blown when speaker is overpowered and played loud or destroyed by analogue LF rumble.
Crossover will less-likely be affected.
out of curiosity did you try moving your center to a front position to verify that you are not seeing some sort of signal or crossover issue. seems odd to me that both would go, assume at the same time. I'm in noob territory on this one so take that for what its worth.
Post removed