Placement of Martin Logan s

I have a pair of Arieus i's.I have heard alot abought proper placement.I have them 2'from the walls(side&rear)
Any input is greatly appreciated.THANKS
xmikex
I also own Martin Logan Arieus i,s and toeing them in about 2 inches seems to help.
I had a pair of Aerius speakers and found that it was very difficult to place them. It took several weeks of adjustments to achieve the best mix of accurate bass reproduction and maximum soundstage imaging. There are many factors involved in speaker placement, so my suggestion is to play around with the speakers until you achieve a sound with which you are happy. You will know when you get it right because these speakers will sound phenomenal. Good luck!
Well I think that as far as placement, toe in is the most important issue, unless your experience bass boomy ness, in which case it'll be much more difficult and you need to play around more. But I've found that with my Ascents, to get the best sound toe in the speakers so you can just barely see the inside of each speakers. Also 2 ft from the back wall should be fine for the aerius i
A lot of great posts here. ESL hybrids are fussy to set up. Patience is key but placement experimentation in your room is required. It usually takes me three weeks to a month to set up ESL's just right. I try to enjoy the process, listening to a given speaker set-up for a few days at different volumes before trying something new. For each set-up I record the distance of each speaker from; speaker to speaker, speaker to back and side-walls, and the distance from the speakers to the listening position. I keep a record of the placement measurements and my impressions of changes in the sound-stage and musical presentation. Remember, there is no accounting for taste and sometimes there are trade offs to be made. (ie.. when the speakers are moved beyond "X" inches apart sound stage extends beyond outside speaker edge, yet holes appear in the interior of the sound stage.) As I get closer to the musical presentation I'm looking for, these placement notes give me clues of what to try next. All of this can be frustrating and I make a conscience effort to remember to try to enjoy the process. You'll know when you nail it by the grin on your face. Regards; -Jerie