Pioneer PLX 1000 ancestry

I've read elsewhere that the well regarded[at least on this forum]Pioneer PLX 1000 is a rebadged Reloop 7000, or even a Stanton ST 150. Opinions?.
boofer
@roberjerman - So, if you had to rank, best to worst, your collection of 'tables, where would the PLX-1000 rank?  What do you have that bests it?  What do you have that doesn't?  Thanks!
I bought the PLX1000 after reading Herb Reichert's review in Stereophile. He liked it and thought it represented good value for the price. I concur! I wanted a new, factory-fresh TT to try out because (except for my first Ariston RD11S) every TT was bought used. I have no problem with used. The price was right (as Bill Cullen would say) and it came with a quality tone arm. I'm happy with it (even though it has the pitch shifter).
I never thought of ranking my TT collection! I suppose I'd put the Dual 1209 at the bottom - though it is still a very good TT! And the Dual 1229 above it. The best might be either the Revox 790 or the Sony DD Biotracer (the only TT I'd trust with a Decca cartridge!). But what about the linear-tracks: Beogram, Marantz SL7, Rabco, Mitsubishi? 
Or the four Empires? The two Rek-O-Kuts (one belt, one idler)? The Kenwood idler (rare!)? The Bogen B61 idler? The two Thorens (125 and 160)? The highly-modded AR? The Fairchild belt drive? The Sony servo belt drive? The Kenwood KD500? The VPI HW19? The Yamaha belt drive? The Technics 1200? The Denon DD auto? The two Aristons? The Linn Sondek? 
I started with the Ariston RD11S and SME arm in 1977 ($270 and $150). Added a second Ariston (earlier production pre-Linn) a year or two ago. Ariston made Sondeks for their first two years before Ivor Tiefenbrun moved out and opened his own factory! He just copied the Ariston design with minor changes. So much for originality! And at about the same time I bought my LP12 from a British seller (had my first Sondek about 10 - 15 years ago!).