Pioneer PLX 1000 ancestry

I've read elsewhere that the well regarded[at least on this forum]Pioneer PLX 1000 is a rebadged Reloop 7000, or even a Stanton ST 150. Opinions?.
boofer
Well, if you insist on going down this rabbit hole, Google and research Super OEM turntables.  Loads of videos on YouTube.  

Most of these turntables are produced & rebadged out of the Hanpin factory in China or owe some of their heritage to the Hanpin designs.  Most have the same look, but have some differences, i.e.:  built in phono preamp.  They are sold by Stanton, Audio Technica, Numark, Reloop, etc.  

They are DJ turntables, but they can be used in regular home set-ups.  

Does it matter at the end of the day?  Only you can answer that.  If you own the Pioneer and like it, than does it matter that it was made in China by an OEM?

I used a Stanton ST 150 for a few years, when I got back into playing records and it was just fine.  I prefer direct drive turntables and I liked the ability to swap out cartridges.  About a year back, I upgraded to the new Technics GR 1200 and it is pretty easy to see (and hear) how the OEMs may look like Technics 1200s, but they do not necessarily perform like them.  Then again the Stanton cost $550 versus the new Technics at $1600. 

Rich 
None of the professional DJs never use those turntables, exept for the Pioneer and Pioneer team (who got paid for it). Stanton and Audio-Technica made for the amateurs as the cheap alternative to the classic Technics SL1200mkII which is still available on the used marked for $500 (and can be purchased fully refurbished for a bit higher price). Each clubs equipped with Technics turntables for ages.

So please do not fool yourself that Stanton or Audio-Technics or any cheap clone of the legend are the DJ turntables. It’s a turntable for "wanna be a dj", but not for the professionals and there is a reason for it.

For $1600 there is NO better alternative than brand new (or used) Technics SL1200GR now if you want all in one (Direct Drive with tonearm etc). Do not waste your money on cheap toys. Technics is killing it!!!
None of the professional DJs never use those turntables
So according to Chakster, all the professional DJs have used the tables mentioned in the OP.

The Pioneer PLX is hardly a cheap toy and if Chakster had handled one, he’d know that they’re actually built better than the original 1200s. Nothing but a used SL1200 comes anywhere close for $699.
One thing I haven't seen, although I really haven't been looking for it, is a comparison of the PLX1000 and the GR1200.  I am also curious where the Onkyo CP-1050 fits into the picture.  I am curious since Onkyo and Pioneer are now the same company.  Is it possible the Onkyo has all the stuff in it from the PLX1000 that appeals to domestic audio consumers without the DJ stuff?  If so, it would represent a real bargain for those who don't need DJ features.  But it seems the Onkyo may lack the plinth upgrades in the pioneer, and the 'arm may not be as good, either.  I only know what I have read about these 'tables.  I haven't heard any of them.