Pioneer HPM-40 Vintage Speakers

Hi, again.  Newbie here, so please forgive my naivete.  I see an abundance of listings on ebay for quite the nice asking prices.  I wish to sell these locally.  Can't find any listings on Craigslist, again, so wondering if people are not wanting to sell on Craigslist.  If these were your speakers, and they work, what would you sell them for?  Thanks so much!
emster2112
In my day the holy grail of Pioneer speakers was the HPM-100 model which, I think, was the largest?  Frankly speaking you really don't see much of the "vintage" Pioneer/Sansui/Marantz receiver gear here, but eBay seems to have a large audience for that.  Best of luck!
The Audiogon BLUEBOOK for used equipment relates that a used pair of HPM 100 might fetch around $290 on average. Again, the BB average pertains to items listed and sold here, so methinks your target audience is eBay. I've bought a few receivers there with no issues. 
Pioneer made an HPM150 and an HPM200 also.  I'm old, I sold these at the very end of their retail life cycle.  
The 40's were a bit more balanced than the 100's, but both could get edgy.... I've never measured the 40's, but the 100's were about 90db sensitivity up to around 1k,  then rose 5 or 6 db above that,  the mids & highs were quite a bit hotter.... I never got the impression from the 40's that they were that far off.  
As far as selling,  if they look great, you'll sell them,  if you can find someone with a fond memory of these,  you'll get a decent price,  If not,  its another cheap speaker. They manufactured from 1976 to 1979.  I sold them in 79

Those were the first pair of "decent" loudspeakers I bought back in college and had them stored in my basement until a year ago. Came home from work one day and the dear wife (with help from our cleaning lady) decided to clean the basement and the speakers  along with my Dual turntable both ended up at the local Goodwill. Fortunately my Pioneer SX-980 was upstairs in a closet otherwise that would have been gone too. Didn't think they were worth much except just sentimental value. They did sound good but a tad bright.

I'd price them in the $75-$100 range in very good condition.