87 responses Add your response
Wow. You guys are too cool!! Great shots! As it happens, I just finished a posting DIY type thread under analog--look for the Rega plinth question and let me know what you think. I can't bring the bucks to a turntable/tonearm the way you high-fliers can but I really love the engineering concepts and the obvious build quality in evidence in all of those shots.
Now if I can remember how to post a pic...
May I help you?
1. The size from the pic in your computer should be in the area of
1.1 Try to size them in the area of 200kb
this accelerates the loading for the visitors
2. Load your pic to an Uploadservice, Tinypic for example
3. At the Audiopgon response field you see "Markup Tags"--->
4. Choose and copy ----> the last one (creates a nice...)
5. go back to no.2 to your upload, you will find a url there to copy
5.1 insert the copied address to replace "http://www.dom.com
6. choose a title