Picking an amplifier

I have the following speakers:
NHT 2.1 Front LR 200W @ 6ohms
NHT AC1 Center 150W @ 8 ohms
NHT SW2 Subwoofer 200W @ 8 ohms
The rear speakers are inconsequential (and boxed up) they might come out to play when I move to bigger digs.
I’ve been using NHTs 214s and 216s, (think lightbulbs) but the market is drying up. I remain unconvinced they are worth the shipping & costs to repair.
My (current) short list of replacement amps:
Outlaw Audio model 770 7 (7 channels)
Bryston 9B ST (5 channels) (2 years left on warranty)
Parasound 5125 (5 channels)
The budget is $1000, I have located sources for all three at or below $1000.
Any/all discussion of suitability, repair outlook, and peanut shells welcome. From a listening perspective, I've been fine with the NADs, but am priced out of the newer models. Nuts, I might even repair the NADs if I find the right person with the skills & tools.

shalmaneser

The Marantz SR6011 is a receiver. I would not recommend spending you money on a receiver since you bought that MC50 amp.  That's when I was recommending a "one size fits all" item for under $1,000.  Since you bought a nice MC50 multi-channel amp, a receiver would be a waste of money.

If your interested in the Marantz "warm" signature, I would recommend looking for the AV7702, or the AV7702mkii if you want the latest 4K HDCD 2.2 support. The processor is going to have much better power supply and analog stages. Plus it also has balanced XLR outputs for the MC50 amp. The receivers will only have RCA.

Both the Marantz AV7702 and the Yamaha CX-A5000 are going to be good choices for you. Marantz is going to have more of a warm sonic signature. The Yamaha will be more neutral sounding.

Auxinput: Thanks for the reply. To help me with choosing between warm and neutral how would you characterize the Sony's sonic signature? 

My experience with Sony was a long time ago. I remember thinking their receivers were very bright/cold/harsh. I think the "ES" level help smooth stuff out, but I always thought they were somewhat sterile, but very clean sounding. I suspect that the Sony fully discrete analog circuits, such your Sony DSP-EP9ES and also like those in the Sony HAP-Z1ES network player will be significantly better.  However, I don't think circuits like those would be in the Sony Receivers.  Also, Sony only makes receivers.  They do not make HT Processors.  I do not have any recent experience with Sony, so I could not comment directly.  Only theorize.

One of the things I like about Marantz processors is that they have fully discrete output stages for their audio with a significant power supply to back that up.  The DAC I/V stage is done through an op amp with relatively slow slew rate (further contributing to the Marantz warm signature).  It is warm, however, lol.

Auxinput: Looks like I'm need to visit the only high end audio sales room in the area to get a listen to the difference between warm and neutral. The place where I bought all this stuff from didn't survive the recession. I agree that the Sony tends towards neutral or slightly bright. It is highly detailed, which matches the NHTs. Someday they'll have bright/neutral/warm settings on these DAC chips! 
My only gripe about the Sony EP9ES is that there's some electronic noise that appears above -30dB. This is the nature of the EP9ES from what I've seen in the chatter. I don't find anything written in reviews of next gen preamps, so is it safe to assume that it's been solved along the way? I expect $1000 components to be silent w/o signal.
Did you order the Musiland? I've lost track: are you running one of the Xonars? I'd love to see your A/B testing results. I'd love to save $160 and get the Musiland.