Picking a Tube integrated amp

Hey all. Trying to figure out my amp situation and am looking at a few integrated to upgrade to. 

I currently have a McIntosh integrated and want to move to tubes. I have the vivid v1.5speakers and a Clearaudio Concept. Looking at the following:

—Primaluna Dialogue premium or HP.
—Audio Research VSi60
—Octave v40SE

Question...does the AR still hold up? It’s likely it will be a used model, but curious if it’s still competing with the others I listed. Any others to consider?  

Thanks!

128x128rubytuesday
Another vote for the PrimaLuna Dialogue HP Integrated, I have back to backed the PL against various amps, Plinius Haetonga, Music Fidelity M6i, Vincent SP-994 with Sa-94 pre and various Yamaha amps all in my system and the PL just makes the rest sound very ordinary.
I have various sets of el34’s and the standard KT88’s but it’s the KT150’s that really make this amp sound at its best for my ears. Once you settle on what main tubes you like then you can fine tune the sound in with a couple of NOS 12au7’s, my favourite pair of 12au7’s fitted with the KT150’s at present are the LA RADIOTECHNIQUE RT 6189/12AU7WA, I also have about ten other sets of NOS 12au7's and they all make the PL sound quite different. Bang for your dollar it’s hard to go past the PrimaLuna HP Integrated in my humble opinion and the fact they are so tuneable for a relatively small amount of money is such a bonus.
I have also auditioned quiet a number of other much more expensive amps with the same Vienna Acoustic speakers that I own in various Hifi outlets in the last year and I keep coming back to the PL as it is the most pleasing amp to listen to that I have heard so far. ... Cheers Terry
I'll toss in another vote for PrimaLuna.  I have the Dialogue HP.  A very solid and well engineered amp.  I have all the stock tubes and am very happy with the sound.  Really like the ability to switch from triode to ultralinear.  UL sounds more spacious,  dynamic, and extended on both ends. To me this is clearly the default mode (don't know what the Stereophile reviewer was thinking when he suggested the opposite--and then suggests his $$ separates has a touch more clarity.  Brother.  Just push the button man!) But sometimes like now, I enjoy triode when playing music in the background while I work.  The point is this is a very versatile amp.  The tube rolling options are crazy.  The one disadvantage of the HP is it's $$$ to roll in 8 power tubes!!  So if you don't need the power I would probably get the Dialogue Premium. 
I bought a Line Magnetic 216 integrated amp from a dealer. It blew a transformer and the company DID NOT give me any problem. It was shipped to a repair center and they replaced the transformer. I really like the LM Audio amp and it beat out a Primaluna, Rogue and Cary I had considered buying. My two top choices would be Audio Research and Line Magnetic SET amps.
BTW my amp might have had a problem with the heavy load I placed upon it by driving planar speakers. I think the more current a speaker demands should dictate how much current your potential amp can provide.
I'll let you know in a month or so. I'm also just starting the tube craze to see what all the teletubies are raving about. My approach is a little impure I might say. I am combining tube with SS. Ordered a Rogue Pharaoh integrated to start my journey thru the rabbit hole. It combines a tube preamp with a solid state amplifier section. The Rogue is made entirely in the US of A but uses electronics from Europe. Hand assembled piece by piece so they say. Cant wait to start the journey which may end in short order.................or not. We shall see. Took me 40 years to where I am, jeeez I'm to old for this hobby but darn I cant seem to live without good sound and music.
Perhaps a bit off topic, but can anyone detail whether there are any real issues with buying a Chinese made amp (Line Magnetic, Cayin, etc.) - which were build for 220v ?  Can you just purchase a 220/110v converter [box] and be done?  Or is it more complicated? And will it always be a little sonically different than a made-for-110v product ? TIA