Phono Stage, How much do I need to spend, New or used.

Hello all, I need some opinions on Phono stages. I currently have a VPI scoutmaster with a vessel MM R3SM cartridge and a Schiit  Mani phono stage. This set up just does not fill the room like my digital does, anyone have any opinions on what I need to do to make this happen. How much do I need to spend on a phone stage, new or used.
128x128fusionout
I think that you could buy a phono stage in the 1000-1500 dollar range that would bring out that vinyl magic the schiit is the limiting factor lol.
I was in the same spot 5 years ago.  I made the plunge to a Manley Chinook.  It lifted my analog to great heights. I'm not pushing that product, but trying to give you confidence to take the leap (if you can afford an upgrade).  
I agree with those who identify the Schjiit Mani as the weak link. WEAK.  

I also agree with @miller carbon that the Herron VTPH-2A will significantly improve your vinyl chain.  It would be, and has been, my first and only choice for vinyl reproduction for years.  If you're lucky, you could find one used.  

@fusionout -- for not a whole lot more money, try a lehmann black cube phono stage... will be night and day in terms of resolution and drive, and will fill up your room nicely

you can certainly spend more, and get better sound, but with diminishing returns