Phono's $2100 to $2600

Dear all I would be interested in hearing your thoughts for a phono upgrade.  What is driving this is that I recently got a Lyra Delos and a Nordost Heimdall phono cable as presents- the sound is simply in another league than before (prior cartidge was Benz low output glider).  So now hooked- all I want to do is spin vinyl all day and all night!

The rig is VPI Aries 1 with upgraded footers, separate flywheel, and synchronose drive- the phono stage is a Trigon Vanguard II and this in turn is hooked into Prima Luna Dialogue premium (using nos 12au7's).  The amps are Pass labs xa60.5 mono's driving Thiel 3.7's.

For a long time I was looking to upgrade the preamp but now I think I will got for the phono 1st and consider a new line preamp later on unless I find a full function preamp to do it all in one shot- obviously I would have to up my budget.

Anyway, assuming I just look at the phono I think I have narrowed my choices to the following with my budget:
1. Zesto Andros (about $2.1k used)
2. Sutherland 20/20 ($2.2k new)
3. Allnic 1202 ($2.6k used)

Potentially I could also look at the PS Audio Stellas phono (the advantage here is that I can trade in my trigon for full retails $500).  And lastly, completely out of left field I have to say I have this urge to try a Sutherland PHD which just sounds like a wonderful phono that made a mark (and would be about $1k or so).

I should also add the Herron that seems to have quite a following but they simply do not show up used so I have put that one aside for the time being.,

I realize I should listen to these in my system but if buying used I can't always do that so I would very much like to get your opinions.   The system sound good but I would like better soundstage depth and texture/detail- but without going overboard on the latter.

pgastone
I forgot to mention in my original post-

Lyra Delos AND Nordost cable for gifts?
If they were given to you by wifey, she's a keeper!

I get practical and useful stuff-wallet  or a belt.. who needs that stuff? I want a Koetsu or vintage tubes or an original Beatle SP!!
@pgastone You were looking for a phono earlier in the $1000 range. Well done on moving up the ladder. I would get the Allnic if you like a tubey sound. It supports 2 arms if you use a MM+MC.
However, it uses SUTs. This means you could buy a SUT like a Bob's Devices Cinemag 1131 and use a MM tube amp-widening your choice if you get my drift.
That's a good point- decisions decisions.
And yes I had been looking for $1k phono but after the other upgrades I decided to go for a more significant improvement.  I just love how my records sound now- very close call with the digital side (I have a Simaudio 280d dac also hooked up with a Nordost usb cable- the cable was a major step up)....the streaming sounds more defined and dynamic but I feel the vinyl sounds more organic; there is less of an electronic sheen if that makes any sense.  And with the Thiels you have to be careful with trebble- can become too forceful and electrnic hash can easily be heard.  That said, both are very good but if I can get qualities of the digital playback without the downside I mentioned it will be heaven....I think.

@ tablejockey
as for the presents I basically said I wanted one thing and one thing only....so I managed to avoid wallets and socks and belts for presents on my bday and xmas.  My wife thinks I have gone off the deep end.

Anyway, thanks for the very interesting feedback.  Btw, I do indeed use a PL Dialogue pre-amp driving Pass labs mono's- works great.  I think I could take the system a lvel further with a higher end preamp but now I am focused on the analogue upgrade.

So nobody seems to keen on the idea of an older Sutherland PHD?  I have to say I am very curious about trying it after everything I read and it certainly would be a cheap option compared to what I listed above.

pgastone-

I misread your original post. I see you use a PL into the Pass amps. I initially read it as you had a PL amp. Oops. Did you do the tube rolling/power cord stuff?

Comparing what you get for your money, the PL raises the bar. An American made unit with identical build quality is going to cost a bit more?

I wouldn't be worried about the Southerland not delivering the goods. They always get good reviews. You just won't hear the tube "orgainc" vibe, which only a tube unit offers.

I would think you can expect very quiet, precise performance. Maybe it may have some the tube virtues that really nice SS units offer?
I like the Zesto very nice sounding  unit well built as well.Good luck enjoy!!