Phono Protractor. Recommendations?

After purchasing a new Cartridge recently, I'd like to purchase a good protractor.  There are so many available, each claiming to be the one to have, I'm confused.  
What do you recommend?
louisl
Dear @louisl : Your VPI TT does not came with its dedicated tonearm/cartridge protractor?

If not, then ask directly to VPI for they can send you that tool. 

VPI, don't use Löfgren A or B and obviously not ST but a deciated one that HW choosed years ago.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

@lewm 

I too use both the UniTractor, and the Dr. Feikert in conjunction with one another. I find the combination of both, offers the greatest ease, and accuracy. I must point out though, that we are probably both a little off the deep end, because how many lay out the $$ to have both?

@larryi 

I have made up some small wedges out of cedar wood. Works a charm, and they are very soft, so no scratching to plinth/platter, and easy to make with an Exacto knife, or box cutter.

Something I've never understood: If you are lined up perfectly at point A, how can you not be also lined up perfectly at point B? Then what do you do? compromise between the two?
Point B is just to verify that point A is correct. if point A is perfectly lined up then point B will be perfectly lined up. if point A is slightly off then point B will be slightly off.