Phono preamp suggestions

Currently using Moon LP 3 pre with a Soundsmith Carmen 2 cartridge wondering if there is any pre used or new under $600 that would dramatically improve my sound. Using Pass XP10 pre and 250.8 amp.
Thanks
johnto
There is a PS Audio GCPH on AG now in your price range. Great phono pre amp with lots of flexibility. Not affiliated with seller.
I've got agree on ps audio gcph. I owned the lp3 long ago it's a very quiet and nice for what it is just a little light in presentation. I use the ps Audio with parts connection mods in another room and when I compare it to a my other tube one at 3 times the price it holds its own. It's very quiet if you keep volume knob between 2 and 3 o'clock. It's very smooth and tube like in my system, maybe it's the mods. Pulls out a lot of information and very full sounding with plenty of headroom, the volume knob is very nice bonus for fine tuning gain. I never use the remote. I'm using it with a Soundsmith 2.4mv cartridge, but I've used it with low out put mc with good luck just can't go to low without a step up.

@paulcreed 
I've had both stock and Parts Connection modded versions of the GCPH. I currently use a Pass Labs XP-15, but I can't let go of the modded GCPH. Actually, the stock one currently listed on AG is priced a little high. They can usually be found for between $500 and $600.