Phono Preamp suggestions $2000 (pre-rabbit hole tire kicking edition)

Next on my upgrade list is a new phonostage. I have been using and enjoying a Lounge LCR MKIII which doesn’t do anything wrong. But, I feel its not an end game piece even for my (mid-fi at best) system.
So, ideally I would like:Fast and dynamic.Some warmth"muscular" type of presentation."You are there" type of clarity

Bonus points for:Mono switchFront/rear face controls (loading/cap/etc)MM only
Budget: $2000 or less
I have been searching all the various forums to come up with a list, and some are well reviewed and very popular but I am not sure they will be what I would like. Basically trying to narrow down a list and then try to get a demo (if thats even possible)
--Odyssey Suspiro Reference - fairly certain this will do the job beautifully, Klaus will send a me a loaner to try out. Fremer loved it.
--Sutherland 20/20 (used) - people fall over themselves for this one so its undoubtedly good. The consensus I get from all I have read it that it has no sound. Also that it doesn’t have the best bass, but that having subs remedies that (I guess?)
--LFD LE MM phono stage - recently caught wind of this one. Great reviews.
--Manley Chinook (used - 2012 version) - people seem to love this one. Googling seems to indicate it might have the type of sound I’m after.
--Aural Thrills Serenade - sporadically mentioned. The builder seems......super confident. TAS award winning so thats good.
--Rogue Ares Magnum (used) - Rogue gear is popular. I have no experience. Seems like a very good piece of equipment however.
--Don Sachs Phono - Super interested in this one. MM only, Could probably get a mono switch. Haven’t seen anything negative about it. I like thats it build to order (specs).
At this point I’m just looking to get a list of gear to rabbit hole and try to demo if possible.
Thanks in advance.
gochurchgo

Showing 2 responses by avanti1960

@gochurchgo         
i agree about the 20 20.  for me the fact that it is so neutral is a positive.  i want my phono preamp to be completely neutral, clean and dynamic.  
this lets the character of the recording and mastering shine through.  i add character elesewhere, in the cartridge for example. 
the 20 20 lets the character of the cartridge be heard in full bloom.  
I have a Sutherland 20/20 with outboard linear power supply.  
Super clean and noise free, dynamic and transparent.  
Sounds incredible driving a 0.2mv LOMC cartridge at 64db gain as well as .5mv LOMCs and does a great job with MMs too. 
My keeper.