Phono for Ortofon A95

Recently got an ortofon A95 for my new TW Acustic Black Night/Kuzma 4Points LP set-up, the whole shebang sitting on a Minus K platform. Needless to say the sound is a big step forward from the old Transfiguration Pheonix/Schick's 12"/Technics SP10 MK2, but I'm just wondering if my old but faithful Pass Labs Xono is doing full justice for the new set-up. Any suggestion?? Something preferably with more than 1 input because the Pheonix/Schick will also be mounted on the Black Night.
nicknick
If you prefer solid state, the newer Nelson Pass designs are said to be superior to the Xono. I think there are two, XP15 and XP25, but I have not researched the model names.

For tubed units, and given the large investment you've already made, the sky's the limit. Think of Allnic, EMIA, Dolshi, and my personal favorite, the Atma-sphere MP1. The Atma is not often listed among top phono stages, I think because it is a full function preamplifier. But it's superb. There are other choices as well in this kilobuck category, of course.
Speak to James at Whest audio. He used the A95 in the replay chain whilst designing his phono stages so great synergy here.
Rest of my system comprise of ARC Ref 3 with Plinius SA-Ref driving a pair of Maggie 3.6 panel speakers, plus a Emm Labs player for CD/SACD. The ARC Ref 2 Phono SE is definitely under consideration given its flexibility & user-friendliness. Also interested in Allnic H-3000V, but unfortunately there is no dealer near where I live so demonstration is impossible, same goes for Whest Audio.
Any comment on the Brinkmann Edison or Burmester 100?
Very nice system Nick. With your ARC tube pre and excellent Plinius solid state amp, I would stick with a tube phono pre to mate with your upstream tube preamplification. Obviously n ARC tube phono pre would be an great choice to mate with your ARC Ref 3.

With the absolute state of the art turntable you have, it might be worth considering upgrading to the 5se and 2se phono at the same time. You would be blown away with the jump to the 5se. Of course, ARC has the Ref 10 andRef 10 phono, but they are 2.5-3x the cost of the 5se and 2se.

That said, TW makes a new phono pre too. It's flexible, if not more flexible than the ARC stuff with loading and RIAA curves. I don't know much about it other than seeing and hearing it at RMAF 2014 - it seemed very solid like the other TW stuff.
Burmester 100 is one of the most versitale phono pre amp. Also it is better then ar ref2 se, asr basis exclusive. It is a very good phono pre amp. It has a volume control, so you may connect your power amp directly, and who knows maybe it plays better then your ref3. Incredible 3d images, very very open highs, very tight bass, slam, air, stage. I think it is one of t he last stop before superior phono stages like ypsilon vps100, boulder2008, vitus.

Brinkmann edison is a very interesting machine. I am very sad that i had not find a chance to demo. I had only listened in a full brinkmann, aq cables system in munich moc 2014. I listened for an hour maybe more, but system was very unfamiliar for me, i cant make any comment.