Phono Cartridge for $1,000.

Currently have Clearaudio Virtuoso MM cartridge . Wanting to go to MC. Found a Hana ML and a Sumiko Blackbird on sale for $1000. I am using a Musical Fidelity M6 phonostage so it will handle all. Is it worth it to change? If so, which one? I live in the sticks in Alabama so listening is almost impossible. 
jsal3689
That new ART9 looks interesting with it's .2mv output, every cart I have ever been able to try that offers different outputs, I have always favored the lower output version, such as the Dynavector 20 series, LYRA Helikon SL, plus the threaded body to attach to the arm is a plus. Can't wait on the feedback on this cart. Enjoy the music
Recently purchased the AT ART9 from Upscale Audio. Best sounding cartridge I’ve had so far, and have had 3 pricier ones. Strengths are detail, bass, imaging and timbral accuracy. It just sounds live.
Also have a low end Hana EL, also from Upscale. The Hana has excellent SQ for the price, so I can only imagine the improvement with an SL or ML.
Just received my Sumiko Blackbird from Upscale. Sounds fantastic. Had Clearaudio Virtuoso V2. The difference in the moving coil from the moving magnet is huge. Linda Ronstadt my favorite. She sounded good on the Virtuoso but really sounds fantastic on the Blackbird.
The Blackbird is a great cartridge, as long as your system leans on the warm side. I used one years ago.

Enjoy it. The Bird can get a little hot on the upper end-system dependent.

Be mindful not to have a unbuttoned long sleeve shirts or have a rag anywhere near the cartridge. It's a disaster waiting to happen.