Phono cable advice.

What are some good phono cable options for around $150ish and under? So far I’m looking at BJ LC-1 and Zu Audio Mission cables. This would be for between my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit and most likely (still looking) a MoFi StudioPhono preamp. I have an extra pair of Kimber Silver Streak cables but they don’t look insulated well enough. I’ll be running DH Labs Air Matrix from my preamp to KEF LS50 Wireless speakers. I’d like something I can grow out a little with as I incrementally upgrade things. Stylus (Blue 2M?) is probably next.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
Anyone even thinking about using an unshielded phono cable has no business giving advice about anything electrical related. 
sorry to chime in here, but invictus, I don't think you can make a blanket statement like this.  I am using Steger Silver Solids on my TT.  They are unshielded, and I have no problems whatsoever with noise.  My rig is dead quiet.

One should never speak in absolutes.  :-)
Phono cable must be shielded, good cables have low capacitance anyway, so we don't have to worry about it. 

With unshielded cables anyone can listen to a radio in the speakers, it's a free bonus of unshielded cables, i don't think this is what we need.

My experience with unshielded cables is very bad, so i would never buy unshielded cable for phono use. 

Have you noticed that the OP is using wireless speakers ? It it a bluetooth technology or radio wave ? I think this is killing the analog, no matter which cable he will use. 

I took Chakster's advice and got some Zu Mission phono cables off the Ebay auction for $40.00 for my Technics table.  I doubt there is a better deal for phono cables anywhere.  At some point I would like to upgrade them but for now they are fine.
@andysf congrats, i think i paid $150 on auction for the same cable with shipping, but it was long time ago. That cable easily compete with $400 cables, so if you paid $40 it’s a steal :) I like they way Zu Audio sells overstock or discontinued items on ebay. I also use Zu Power cables, i think you can buy some of them too (for a decent price) for your gear.