Phono cable advice.

What are some good phono cable options for around $150ish and under? So far I’m looking at BJ LC-1 and Zu Audio Mission cables. This would be for between my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit and most likely (still looking) a MoFi StudioPhono preamp. I have an extra pair of Kimber Silver Streak cables but they don’t look insulated well enough. I’ll be running DH Labs Air Matrix from my preamp to KEF LS50 Wireless speakers. I’d like something I can grow out a little with as I incrementally upgrade things. Stylus (Blue 2M?) is probably next.

Thanks for any input.
asahitoro
Whatever you buy, this is what you want in a phono cable (or in any RCA to RCA cable for that matter, if possible):  Since the cartridge is an inherently balanced device that is treated as single-ended when using RCA to RCA connection into a single-ended phono stage, you want a cable that uses separate but completely equal conductors, one that connected from "hot" to "hot" and one connected from "ground" (on the phono cartridge pins) to "ground" (the outer barrel of the RCA connection).  The shield, if any, is only connected at one end, to chassis ground.
You may say this is obvious, but many RCA cables carry the ground side of the audio signal on the shield; in this case there is only one wire surrounded by a shield.
That’s fundamentally false. A coax cable with a single center conductor can absolutely be used for phono applications. It is properly shielded. Unlike Anticables.

All of the most sensitive instrumentation equipment on Earth at research labs use coax cable. Where even the smallest amount of noise can be a huge issue.
The reason you can make an unshielded cable work in a phono situation is that the cartridge is a pretty low impedance. Its hard for radiated noise to impinge the cable when such a low source impedance is present.
A further advantage is that unshielded cables have lower capacitance per foot, which is really helpful when dealing with the resonance that develops due to the cartridge inductance and the cable capacitance.
Anyone even thinking about using an unshielded phono cable has no business giving advice about anything electrical related. 
sorry to chime in here, but invictus, I don't think you can make a blanket statement like this.  I am using Steger Silver Solids on my TT.  They are unshielded, and I have no problems whatsoever with noise.  My rig is dead quiet.

One should never speak in absolutes.  :-)