Phono Amp for new Rega Planar 10 with Apheta 3

I am looking for a phono stage that let my Rega Planar 10 with Apheta 3 discover its full potential. What are your thoughts driven by experience? I tried new Chord Huey ($1495) but I have a feeling its an underperformer considering Rega's $7k price tag. Similar situation with Rega Aria - will it be enough? Any Aria users out there? 
The Rega's top of the line Aura is severely overpriced in US and honestly I am not sure I fully justify spending that much on a phono stage.
Any recommendations greatly appreciated! 
arturgorniak
So I am back to the game - P10 with Apheta 3 is arriving Tuesday and I need the phono that will fully show the deck and cart potential. Perhaps Aura or Luxman EQ500? What about Sutherland Duo or Little Loco?
Arthur I have the Sutherland 20/20 it’s excellent phono preamp, I would think the Dou is even better, I also own Icon ps3 phono pre, It’s excellent too , the ps3 is on my main system..,
I have been truly intrigued by the Herron phono stage and emailed Keith yesterday with some questions. I need to know his return policy as I would be buying phono stage completely blind (deaf, I should say) without a chance of hearing it. 

Do you guys think running longer single-ended connection (15') between the Herron and my amp, will not cause any issues?
As far as I know the Keith's phono is not balanced so I am a little nervous about possibility of noise being picked up by a longer cables.
I also got intrigued by the Cyrus Phono Signature - any users here??? What HiFi uses it as cost no object reference phono...I particularly like small foot print, decent gain and separate power supply available as an option.