Phono Amp for new Rega Planar 10 with Apheta 3

I am looking for a phono stage that let my Rega Planar 10 with Apheta 3 discover its full potential. What are your thoughts driven by experience? I tried new Chord Huey ($1495) but I have a feeling its an underperformer considering Rega's $7k price tag. Similar situation with Rega Aria - will it be enough? Any Aria users out there? 
The Rega's top of the line Aura is severely overpriced in US and honestly I am not sure I fully justify spending that much on a phono stage.
Any recommendations greatly appreciated! 
arturgorniak
Steve,

when I started it, I intended to further pursue the analog....Audiogon changed the way you edit your posts so I cannot delete it. Hence the discussion...
"The problem is that I do not want to spend $20k just for my analog front experience to justify it as better"

Your assessment is neither right or wrong. What sounds "better" is up to your ears.

Subjective, like everything audio.

The P10/Apheta setup is a a great combo.
Put through appropriate level downstream gear, some  ears will find it superior to a digital rig. Others will think....meh.

I'll take your table setup with some great pre 1980 records anyday. If you're just playing those new 180 gram reissue "CD's", no surprise your digital setup gets your attention. Naturally, it's a YMMV thing.

I like the ultra/uber digital systems. Perfect sound, convenient. Music at your fingertips.

For me, the unexplained emotional reaction I get playing a near perfect, 1969 Led Zeppelin or a 1958 Ella Fitzgerald just isn't the same when selected from an Ipad.

Your listing for the gear is a great price. Perfect time for someone to acquire a nice piece of equipment, that otherwise may be out of reach$.

Hello all,
I just started using my new Planar 10 with the Aphelion cart. 
I have about 25-30 hrs. on it and LOVE it. It replaced a "supermodded" P-9 with ET air bearing arm that is currently 'kaput' due to clear audio cart broken and sitting on a shelf at Soundsmith (maybe someday he will fix it ???)   
Anyway I am using a Benz Lukaschek PP1 latest version with an expensive hot rodded power supply. So far so good, sounds great. 
If I make any change I think I would opt for the Rega Aura which should match up real well with the Aphelion. 
Does anyone have opinion on the Accuphase phono stand alone phono stages?? my dealer is offering a good deal on a C-27.. should offer a little more gain than the Lukaschek. 
Also anyone with the new Planar 10 have an opinion replacing the felt mat??
I am perplexed with all the choices. I had good (I think) experience with the old ringmat but...
Don't own the Planar10, however I believe MyMat would work great for you.