Philips Vinyl: Dutch vs Italian Pressing

Hello all. I'm currently looking at purchasing a copy of Sibelius: the 7 symphonies with Colin Davis and the Boston Symphony Orchestra on Phillips and see that there are both Dutch and Italian pressing on eBay. Does anyone have any experience with either of the sets? Which should I buy if there is little difference in price? This set is not that expensive in the $10 to $20 range.

Thanks
128x128cspiegs
My thoughts exactly. But I occasionally hear people telling me that collectors look for Italian pressing. Not sure why though.
German pressing is good, in my limited experience, I only have a few German records.
My (limited) experience with Phillips Italian pressings was not good in terms of surface noise.  In the 70's I briefly subscribed to a record club known as the International Preview Society.  Got a few issues, including an Italian pressed Phillips box set of Chopin piano works performed by Claudio Arrau and the LPO, which I still own.  The pressings were noisy and the overall sound was somewhat "thin." Didn't stay a subscriber very long.
Italian pressings do tend to be a little noisier than Dutch, assuming you are talking new. Never can be sure with used. 
I never heard anything quieter than some Japanese pressings. Quite incredible, in fact.