Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
Interesting how someone - who works at the 2nd largest hospital - does not give up their credentials...

millercarbon9,927 posts

08-19-2019 6:20pm

I'm a radiologic technologist

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/technical-sophistication/by_member?username=millercarbon
MillerCarbon9's avatar used to be a photograph of Einstein. An x-ray technician who thinks that he is a genius. 
Just saw this. I am a physician and I’m appalled about some of the posts. Just get the vaccine and don’t look back. I had my first dose in December and was glad to get it. I saw a lot of people die of this thing, and I’m aghast at some of the commentary. 
So I view the success of the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines as nothing short of a miracle. But it is not magic; there is solid science behind the unprecedented success of these particular RNAs. Most lay people cannot and do not appreciate how lucky we are that advanced thinking bore such fruit.
Well said Lewm. I am glad to have common ground with you on this topic. which btw is utterly bizarre under "analogue". It belongs under "digital" or at least "tech talk".