Peter Lederman in Second Bout With COVID-19

I saw on Facebook late last night that Mike Fremer told one of his Audio Friends that he heard from Peter Lederman of Soundsmith that he is suffering his second round with COVID.  Peter said he has blood clots on his lungs. That is all the post said.  Here is hoping that Peter pulls through with a full recovery. 
128x128stereo5
Interesting how someone - who works at the 2nd largest hospital - does not give up their credentials…

Because in their own minds, there is nothing they are not an expert in. In reality, they should stick to discussions on isolation devices etc.

There are also line cooks who work at the same hospital. I would no more want their thoughts on how to prepare a sous-vide steak and what wine would go well with it if served with white asparagus than I would want to know their thoughts on the efficacy of vaccines for CV19.

It’s sad how some you would think should have a rational outlook on the complexities of life, but no. Frail egos do not allow for that. 
It’s also dangerous, the useless and false vitriol spewing from their keyboard.

Sad.

Post removed 
I had covid in March of 2020. Two months later I developed heart palpitations. About 50-60 times a day it felt like my heart stopped. Of course I had the luck of good medical care and determined they weren’t life threatening. Two weeks after my second shot they stopped and I haven’t had a heart palpitation since. 
A most excellent well informed and informative post @mnmark we can but hope that you have whacked that last irritating Mole. 
Yes thank you @mnmark really thorough and well done and gasp science based!