Peter Gabriel and music like his

Hello,

I'm a big fan of Peter Gabriel and his music in every aspect. Do any of you know of well-recorded musical styles like his whether female or male. Thanks.
canucks0
I'm trying to think of an artist who is like Peter Gabriel and nothing pops into my head. I think I have all his stuff (re-mastered) and it's really hard to think of anyone who is doing what he's doing.

As far as some other world music artist that are doing some neat things try

John Williams - Magic box (classical guitar)
Alex De grassi and Quique Cruz - tatamonk
Alex De grassi - Bolivian blues bar

also try Bill Frisell - blues dream
Thank you all for your responses. Let me clarify. I do enjoy some of the mid career solo work from Gabriel and also the latter and current day stuff. I will have a listen to some of your suggestions. Thanks.
a group similar and used to be in the england charts at the time 1971 1972 is van der graaf generator.the leader is peter hammill and that man made numerous albums.the top vdgg (to my taste ) is "pawn heart", from the first wave cos they split to reform in 1974 i think,the top album of their second wave is "still life".peter hammill made some very interesting albums like,fools mate,chameleon in the shadow of the night,the silent corner and the empty stage and many many others.a very good group too is gong.too is "the soft machine",the "strawbs" particularrly the albums ,grave new world and hero and heroine.groups like from former genesis phil collins called, brand x,anyway if you need more email me.pat
I enjoy Peter's Secret Garden DVD concert if you have DVD I highly recommend it.
Oddly enough I find that Dave Mathews on his new CD Gravedigger sounds an awful lot like Gabriel