Perspective system advise needed.

Here's a new system that might work in my rather smallish room: NODE streamer/DAC (used as a streamer), Denafrips Terminator or Denafrips Plus DAC, and powered speakers like Buchardt A500, or step up to a pair of Genelec 8351B. Perhaps a pair of Dynaudio Focus 30 towers. I haven't heard these speakers and am somewhat apprehensive and confused. I Need the advice of those music lovers who have experienced such a setup with these speakers. What do I have to add/modify to my setup? The rough cost of my perspective system has to be 10 - 13 K US.

hoping

@hoping I agree that deciding on what speaker you prefer first is most important and being sure to pair it with an amp that's a good match. These two should take maybe 50-75% of your budget.

From the components mentioned, I'm guessing you are relying on youtube video reviews...which are limited in covering the range of what's out there. Do you have a chance to demo gear at stores, homes or shows before deciding? Speakers are all a matter of priorities and tradeoffs, so it makes it important to get a good sense of what matters most to you and if you can't demo, look for detailed descriptions of the characteristics of each contender from multiple experienced sources. 
IF you've heard any systems that really sound great to you, describing what gear and what you loved about it may help people steer you towards items that have those same strengths.

Also, it takes great courage engaging in a non-native language. I applaud you and apologize for comments implying the flat earth ends at someone's borders. Cheers,

Spencer 

And don't forget about room treatments,  dsp does nothing for reverb which smear sound stage immensely. 

I don't know if I phrased that correctly since I'm from Sweden and the grammar police might catch me 😨

May I ask what exactly you want to achieve with the new system?

Bass-Midrange-Highs, Genres of music, music only or home cinema as well, ...

Consider further that almost all presentations are mixed in different ways so your combination and capabilities of gear+room+furnitures to solve this issue so that you can be in your listening chair and enjoy for hours as I do.

How much listening experiance you have?

Greatings from Germany

@hoping Wrote:

Thanks, roxy54. I am a non-native speaker, and in my native language, there is one letter for one sound. Russians joke that when brits write: Manchester, they read: Liverpool. Jokes aside, I wondered whether you could provide me with expert advice on the matter in my original post. I am sure you'll write it in English - the language you so well mastered and, perhaps, the only one you speak, aren't you?

Well said!! 😎

Mike