Persona 9h vs S3 mk 2

These speakers are roughly in the same ballpark of price and going for a detailed sound. Anyone compare them ?
smodtactical
@mheinze which other Wilson and paradigm did you hear compared to the A3 ?

@audiotroy whats your full system in your show room with the persona ? Also what's your room like.

I guess the nice thing with the 9h is that because of room correction in could sound great even in smaller rooms ?

The one thing that's amazing about magico you have to admit is the incredible build quality. It's second to none.

What did you think of the m2?
Yes, mheinze ... your ears are much more sophisticated than mine or others who prefer other speakers.

Next time I will ask for someone who have "sophisticated" ears to choose my next equipment.

@firstnot I haven't heard sopra or kanta but heard Stella, maestro and Aria line. Stella was impressive. But Stella probably too big for me. 

Yes, mheinze ... your ears are much more sophisticated than mine or others who prefer other speakers

At least his impressions correlate to the concept (Digitized signal playing through a Class D amplifier up to 400Hz, right into the middle of the midrange, tilted highs, etc.), and he talks about current models, not products that have been discontinued years ago (Magico’s M5 has been discontinued for more than a decade).
My upgradeitis to replace my Beethovens has been the R107/2, Revel f52, salon 1, salon 2, VA Strauss, and Usher BE-20 DMD's all sold and I was reaching for my wallet to buy the 7f when my dealer recommended I wait til I can swing the 9h since my room's a bit problematic in the bass. There's speakers that are really good then there's speakers that'll make you weep. I heard the 7f with some care put into set up with the new Anthem separates and I was hooked. My Beethoven's measure like crap and I really enjoy those to tho' so don't  take my word.