Perreaux 350P

Anyone have any experience with this amp? Thoughts on driving N802's with it? Thanks
arthursmuck

Showing 2 responses by markvetnz

I am driving 802's with a 350P. No problems in handling the load. Much better at higher volumes though. I haven't had them too long so I am still experimenting with cables and speaker position etc. An upgraded power cable is a must. I got an Eichman express power cable and the difference was immediate. Huge increase in dynamics.
Just to follow up on my previous posting. This afternoon I spent 3 hours trying diferent speaker positions. My 802'2 were originally about 8 feet apart and seemed to lack a bit or dynamics and pace. Imaging was great. I moved them further apart and voila, there it was. massive soundstage, brilliant imaging and tons of PRT. The 350P drives them with ease. Once again you must get a decent power lead. I tried it without the Eichman again this afternoon and the sound was dull and flat. I don't know what these cords go for in the states. Over here they retail for about the equivalent of $300. Great bang for your buck.