Permanent carpet sliders?

I’m replacing my BDI Avion audio cabinet with a Salamander Designs Chicago and want find a product that I can put on the bottom of the Salamander cabinet to allow me to slide the cabinet in/out as needed as it doesn’t come with rollers without it taking up any room.

Something unnoticeable and doesn't raise the cabinet off the floor to high. 

I know this thing will be heavy so I’d like to install them before any equipment gets put inside.

Lowes sells them.
I've got 'em under my subs. They are back savers!
Thanks @dill for sharing the link. Didn’t know something like this existed. I just ordered a set :-)