Perfect Path Tecnologies ‘The Gate’

Having been a music lover and audio enthusiast for more decades than I care to admit to I’ve had the privilege of owning some tremendous components over those years and thought I had attained a level of musical enjoyment that would be difficult to improve upon without spending more money than I could afford. Then along came The Gate to turn my audio conceptions on end. 

While I was quite skeptical of all of the positive proclamations regarding the Perfect Path mats, cards and contact enhancer ( how could they possibly bring about such sonic improvements?) I took the plunge and purchased a nano bundle to see what the hubbub was all about. Much to my surprise they not only brought about improvements to my systems’ ability to recreate a more musical sound but did so in spades. 

When Tim of Perfect Path Technologies asked if I wanted to try his new product, The Gate, I jumped at the chance thinking it would be a nice addition to what the other products provided. I wasn’t prepared for the quantum leap The Gate brought to my music listening pleasure. As much as the other products brought about a much lower noise floor, greater detail and delicacy, improved dynamics, richer tone and more realism The Gate does so in magnitudes difficult to describe. The best way I can describe its affect is unreal purity leading the most realistic musical sound I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing.....outside of a live performance obviously. It has me listening to all of my CD’s as if for the first time again.

I have no idea how The Gate actually works or what it does I just know it’s the most dramatic tweak to my system I’ve ever experienced and I wouldn’t think of being without it. As to how it’s implemented, it’s installed in the electrical panel with one lead connected to the common buss and the other to a breaker ( preferably 220). Hope I got the terminology correct.....I’m far from being an electrician!

At $4,999.00 it’s not cheap but worth every penny to me as I’ve spent more on components with less sonic improvement. 

Lastly, I realize some will scoff at something they can’t understand and I get not understanding it as I don’t, but I would hope people could keep their skepticism healthy and civil. I am not here to promote or sell, nor do I have any affiliation with PPT. I am only sharing something that I’ve found to be transforming in my system. Sorry for the lengthy introduction.
128x128mac48025
^^^

It kinda makes me wonder which competitor fsonicsmith is working for. Either that or he has some really good Scotch or Bourbon.

And speaking of that, if you like tequila and are a Costco member, Costco has some really nice silver tequila for sale under the Kirkland label. Eighteen bucks for a 1.75-liter bottle.

Frank
As a new-ish customer of Perfect Path, I would like to thank Frank for his steadfast and truthful enthusiasm for the PPT products. If I had listened to wilfully ignorant posts such as fsonicsmith, I would never have placed my initial order. I almost didn’t, because of people like him who have posted similar ignorant garbage here.

I’m so glad I did indeed take the plunge. Total Contact, PPT E-Mats, Alpha Cards, and Stop-It plugs not only work as advertised (or better than advertised), they are the future of audio. I really mean that. The Future/Now (sonically speaking). It’s the most excitement and enjoyment I’ve ever had since geting interested in audio in the early 1970s. My real name is Mark Taylor, I have run the G45Central 60s garage collectors website since 2006, which fsonicsmith may know if he knows anything about the real Fred Sonic Smith (RIP).

Don’t be put off by 100% uninformed posts such as those spewed in ignorance by fsonicsmith. As Frank said, and as my own experience has confirmed, you’ll most likely get more than you bargained for.

And if fsonicsmith would like to hear a PPT-enhanced digital transfer of one of Fred Sonic Smith’s first 45s with the MC5 on AMG (maybe "One Of The Guys" or "I Just Don’t Know"), let me know and I’ll put up a link in a day or two.
Mark
As a former ignorant jerk, I’d like to chime in....
fsonicsmith, PPT owners are good, honest folk who are passionate about enhancing their customer’s musical experience.

Indicator number 1- All purchases (except TC) come with an industry leading 90 day no questions asked full refund guarantee. Point out another comparable company that does that. I see you failed to mention that tidbit when you were picking apart their website. Hard to get swindleded with that guarantee, wouldn’t you say?

Indicator number 2- Owner’s personal number to discuss product info and ask questions. Doesn’t appear to me they’re hiding behind anything.

Indicator number 3- Generous to a fault. They were offering free Alpha cards for anyone to try. Simply pm your address. Well, I took them up on their offer and they graciously sent me one. They also added something else for free that was very generous and completely unexpected. All this after I was a naysaying jerk. No stipulations, no strings attached. They also send extras along with most customer orders, no strings attached. You tell me the last company you dealt with that does that.

Indicator number 4- The products actually work! Know this comes as a shock to you, but everyone here praising their products are not a bunch of ignorant rubes that will fall for any tweak du jour. These are intelligent, successful people who know their audio.

So, before you judge without having a shred of evidence to the contrary, try one of their products at zero risk. If you are not willing to do that, you are talking from a position of literal ignorance.

As someone who does not like to buy my Hi-Fi gear on line, save for a few items on AG, all I can do to in response to the negative things said about PPT and the owner/inventor, are not at all true in my experience.

If had not worked I would have returned it and demand my money back. However, none of the products I have tried and used from PPT have ever failed to work as discussed in this forum. In fact, they have surpassed my expectations.

As for Cutomer service, last Friday I placed my fourth order to PPT, on Friday morning and received it in priority mail, without being charged or asking for it, on Monday afternoon. It was an Oder for 10 e cards and got a “pelone” that I did not ask for. 

I will continue to do business wit PPT because the products are reasonably priced for what they do, the service is fantastic and the owner is reachable by phone or email for if you have sincere questions about the product.

Get a life or better yet, go play some music.

Rc