Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Post removed 
I put two on the power sub-panel and one on the mains power panel.  That was a really winner in my system.  The others include 3 under the pre-amp/phono pre-amp, 2 under the CD player and 2 above, 2 below the Bryston BIT 20 isolation transformer spread out instead of stacked and one under the turntable (not that much difference-VPI TNT VI).

"... Using some of the most advance Quantum materials and carbon derivates, PerfectPath Technologies has developed a revolutionary set of effective Nanotechnology Power Conditioners, designed to enhance the electrical signal of your HI-FI audio equipment while protecting it from static & RFI/EMI disturbances. ..."
https://www.perfectpathtechnologies.com/
Wow... Quantum materials, carbon derivatives, Nanotechnology. OMG those are big fancy words... do they even know how to derive the Schrodinger's wave equation (basics of quantum mechanics)???  Well, they seem to know how to derive the Snake Oil equation for sure.

Hey, who stole the bat mobile... what's going on? Promoting another magic thing on here?
Quantum dots (artificial atoms). Final answer. What do I win? Backup answer: artificial turf.