Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
I have changed out my entire cable loom over the last 3 month's, all Nordost gone and much for the better in my system now.

So just pulled my TC paste out of the freezer and plan to redo all my connections tomorrow morning.

Hoping for more good things over next few weeks.
@Ipretiring To be honest I really didn't plan on doing any shows.
I have been very very busy. Many big developments over the Winter.

Long story short, Capitol Audio Fest 2019. Except for the Amp and Source the entire room will be PPT technology and products.

I have done something unusual in the sense that gear has purposely
been mismatched, really wanted a challenge.

This will allow any and all to check out what we are trying to bring to the audio community.

I will do 3 major US shows in 2020.

The Gate is coming, I am a little behind on them, but they are coming along, should be early spring. So worth the wait!

Small highly effective product, coming in the next 7-10 days. Depends on the printer. It will be called Stop It, they will sell for $10 each. I think
everyone is really going to like them.

Last thing I would also like to mention, watch the site, except for 
Total Contact all present and future PPT Products will carry a 
full 90 day warranty effective now.

Wish everyone a great Spring! Even you Elizabeth & Oldtech

Tim Mrock

Wow, 90 days. That’s awesome. 

Would love to hear more about the Gate. Hopefully Krissy or somebody could explain it a little more in detail. Still not sure how it attaches or is to be used. 
Uber waltz,

I have made two powerchord and speaker cables upgrades, within the Audience audio family, over the last year. I found that it helped to make the cable break in less taxing.

I initially installed them without tc for about a week. I found that after treatment, it took some of the bright edge off that was not present with the previous tc treated audience cables. Further, after about two weeks after treatment I was stunned by the rapidity of the cable break in period.

Have fun

rc
Great to see you posting Tim, Krissy must have dragged you out of your mad scientist lair for some fresh air!

😁😁😁😁.

Rc
Thanks for that usefull bit of info,never ever considered that tc might help with cable break in.
Very interesting.

😲😲😲