Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Perspective,

I do not know anyone personally on this thread and I find most everyone to be informative with their experiences. As stated prior I have never participated in any audio threads prior to this one. I have spoken to Tim and found him to be a friendly fellow that is truly about his products. He has always been reachable, after the sale, and has consistently given great customer service.

I have, over a years time, carefully installed each of the ppt products throughout my main and office systems. I was definitely skeptical at first and was prepared to inform the group of any bad side effects caused by these products. To date I have heard none. I am thankful that I stumbled across these products and will purchase more as budget allows. Compared to power chord, speaker, interconnect, component, powerstrip and power conditioner upgrades these products are a huge bargain in my opinion.

I have a Client/Friend dealer in town that sells and demonstrates six figure systems on a regular basis that I have heard recently and over the years. My system is nowhere near those values but the products help get my humble system get Progressively in that direction.

The best,

rc

That’s on me Geoff, I forgot. 

Oldtech, yes it has dawned on me before but now I know. Thanks. 

rc, thanks for sharing your experiences. I’ve gone into local shops too with high dollar systems and don’t feel I’m missing out on too much. The TC seems to be an equalizer of sorts or at least it makes you not want to upgrade as much as before. 
T_ramey,

The products definitely upgraded the electrical and dac elements in both of my systems consistently. It took upgrading my speakers to find out how good these products preform.

Take care,

rc